[Greater-baltimore] Request from Phillip Sholz

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Oct 15 19:15:50 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Philip Scholz, a former NFBMDD scholarship winner, has a request for help
with one of his college classes.  If you are interested in helping him,
please contact him directly at  pscholz at loyola.edu

Thanks,

Melissa

I am taking a Book Publishing class this semester and we are already getting
started on our final project.  This final project is of course to lay out a
plan for a book's publication.  Loyola University has it's own, on-campus
publishing company called Apprentice House and my professor runs it.  While
I cannot promise that a book proposed by me would be followed through on and
published, I can promise I would make the proposal.  My question is if you
knew anyone in the NFB who has an unpublished manuscript lying around or is
working on something and would like to work with me to make such a proposal?
It does not matter the topic or genre.  The only requirement would be that
they would be able to clearly and solidly explain what their book is about
to me.  Please let me know if there is anyone you might know.  Thank you.