[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Feb 17 19:07:18 UTC 2011

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the NFB of Maryland will take place this Saturday, February 19, at the NFB headquarters at 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, 21230. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. and will be held in the main fourth floor conference room, the usual meeting location. Breakfast will be served at 9 a.m. and will be provided by the Maryland Parents of Blind Children. Also, you'll want to bring plenty of cash or your checkbook because the parents will also be holding their annual bake sale and auction, and you won't want to miss your chance to scarf up some goodies. We have a packed agenda, including a Presidential Release from Dr. Maurer which features an extensive demonstration of the new accessible Blio e-reading product from KNFB Reading Technologies. Also we will be discussing following up with our delegates and senators on the issues presented in Annapolis. I look forward to seeing all of you at this important and action-packed meeting.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations