[Greater-baltimore] More information about letter-writing campaign

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Feb 18 16:25:22 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Attached are the fact sheets relating to the two issues about which we need to correspond with our delegates and senators. Feel free to use information from these documents as well as personal experiences in order to craft your letters. Keep in mind that all letters should be sent by March 4, 2011. again, we will discuss tomorrow how we can provide assistance to those of you who may be uncomfortable with drafting a letter of your own. Let me know if you have any questions about this critically important campaign.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations