[Greater-baltimore] Hearts of Vision Chamber Orchestra - Carnegie Hall Concert

Maurice Peret mauriceperet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:23:35 UTC 2011

Dan,

With all due respect to your valued opinion on such matters, I would
urge your reconsideration on the basis of sensitivity to cultural
differences and challenges. this type of event is worthwhile as much
for them to meet successful blind people in the United States as to
display their talents as musicians. In the spirit of internationalism,
they have much to gain from our positive pholosophy as anyone. the
last thing we should do is ignore this rare opportunity.

Just my thoughts,

Maurice

--
Maurice Peret, NOMCT
National Orientation & Mobility Certifier Trainer