[Greater-baltimore] Have a good lunch and help a member of our Federation family after the chapter meeting

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Jul 18 14:48:57 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Many of you know Toni and Marvin Bickling, longtime members of our Federation family here in Maryland. This family has recently suffered a terrible tragedy; Marvin's son was accidentally shot and killed. There will be a fundraiser to support the Bickling family following the chapter meeting. Pit beef, pit ham, and pit turkey sandwiches will be sold. There will also be a bake sale and 50/50 raffle. The event will take place at 1633 South Charles Street (Charles and Heath Streets, just a couple of blocks from the NFB headquarters.) Please consider getting together with friends and going to enjoy lunch and support members of our Federation family.

Thank you:

Chris Danielsen

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street