[Greater-baltimore] Subject: NFB #GivingTuesday

Witt, Stephanie SWitt at nfb.org
Mon Nov 24 19:15:38 UTC 2014

Subject: NFB #GivingTuesday

On December 2, the National Federation of the Blind will be
participating in #GivingTuesday, a movement to celebrate and provide
incentives to give. As part of our #GivingTuesday efforts, the NFB
will be hosting a free party for the public, the Winter Block Party,
here at the Jernigan Institute from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on December 2.
There will be free food, games, music, a photo booth, an appearance
by the Oriole Bird, and more. We would love to see you there!

If you can't make it to the party but would still like to help our
#GivingTuesday efforts, here are other ways to help:
    * Spread the word about our #GivingTuesday efforts on social
media using the hashtags #NFB, #DefyExpectations, and #GivingTuesday.
You can find us on
<https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlind>Facebook,
<https://twitter.com/NFB_voice>Twitter and
<http://instagram.com/nfb_voice>Instagram.
    * Join some of our top leaders, including President Mark
Riccobono, in our #GivingTuesday Leadership Challenge by calling your
contacts to request their help in reaching our goal of 750 donations.

For more information about our #GivingTuesday efforts, please visit
<www.nfb.htm>www.nfb.org/giving-tuesday.

Stephanie Witt
Coordinator of Strategic Partnerships
National Federation of the Blind