[Greater-baltimore] Orioles on the Radio

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:52:55 UTC 2015

It is my understanding that  Orioles baseball is moving back to FM and will
once again be delayed by 16 seconds.
Is anyone aware of this and has anyone made contacts with the station to
protest?
I think this is not just an issue for blind people, but for the hundreds of
people who listen to the radio at the game.
We should make our feelings known.
Personally, I won't be going to games with the sixteen second delay because
I never know what's going on.
Perhaps we should contact the station to see if they can send it out live?