[gui-talk] free daisy player

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:13:44 UTC 2009

Yes, it is a number combernation. It's been a while since I had to do it,
but I remember now that I had received an email with numbers in it. It
wasn't a long sequence of numbers though, so it was very easy to just follow
the directions.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com