[gui-talk] Language in Spellcheck in Outlook Express

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 21:33:39 UTC 2009

Congratulations!  You have discovered the dirty little secret MS has been
aware of for years but has refused to address.  But have no fear.  This
problem is easy to resolve.  Just download one of the free third party spell
checkers that will replace the French dictionary with an English one.  You
can find these spell checkers on the JAWS Users programs page under the
Email and Related Utilities heading (items 18, 25 and 28) at:

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

Gerald