[gui-talk] opinions needd

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Jan 26 18:03:44 UTC 2009

These days you can get a netbook with 2 GB RAM and a 160 GB HD.  Most
run XP Home, but some run Linux and some even run Vista.  Netbooks are
more than adequate for use when traveling, and as you said, they are
much smaller and lighter than traditional laptops, and have much better
battery life.

Andy