[gui-talk] Internet Explorer

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:21:36 UTC 2009

Since ARIA is an up and coming technology, it makes sense that it
would not work as well with older versions of JAWS. This is the same
as other features; I'm sure that there are things that we could do
with JAWS 8 that you either couldn't do or couldn't do very well with
a prior version of JAWS. I hate to say it, but these are the
advantages of keeping your version up to date with the current
version. In theory anyway, the more up to date you are, as far as
major upgrades go, the more things you will be able to access.

Jmt,
Wayne