[gui-talk] any progress in NLS DTB limited access issues?

Stan Gowin sgowin at verizon.net
Fri Apr 30 21:04:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry but I disagree with your position. The NLS is in a difficult position,
since they offer the service at no charge to those who qualify. Even
Bookshare has an annual fee, correct?

I think this is a non-issue and I believe that because there are several
players now available, including free ones from NLS, there is no reason to
insist NLS adopt a more open digital platform for their digital talking
books and periodicals.

Regards,
Stan