[gui-talk] having problems with the new Kindle for PC app

Loy loyrg2845 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:00:33 UTC 2011

Have you installed the QT scrip from GWMicro? Below are shortcuts for the Kindle.
You can use keyboard shortcuts listed below to navigate the Kindle for
PC with Accessibility Plugin application.

Action
 Keyboard Shortcut

Start reading (from top of page)
 CTRL R

Pause/Restart reading (from current position)
 Space Bar or F6

Read current sentence from beginning
 CTRL , (comma)

Read Previous sentence