[gui-talk] Unable to Access Target.com web Site Using IE 8 With XP

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Nov 12 23:58:57 UTC 2012

I have Javascript and cookies both enabled and my security level set to the
default level.  I get the browser not supported message instantly as soon as
I click on the Target;.com link, so it would appear that Target is blocking
access as soon as it recognizes the XP/IE 8 combination.  This is the only
shopping site on which I have encountered this issue; I can access WalMart,
Best Buy and Amazon just fine, to name a few.

Gerald