[GUI-Talk] phone

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 15 03:48:31 UTC 2018

Good evening all:

I'm sorry if I'm sending this question to the wrong list, but I don'e know
what list to send this to.

I'm in the market for a new phone as I've been using an old flip phone
wihich is about to break permanently. Because of other health issues
(tremmers to be exact.) I know that blind people can be trainied on touch
screen phones, but I'm not sure if that will be useable or me. Are there any
modern phones that are not touch screen phones? If tis is the wrong list,
please direct me to the proper list to sent nd this to. Thanks.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net