[GUI-Talk] Logitech k-780 keyboard

denise Avant denise.avant at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 06:14:59 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone is using the Logitech k-780 with your windows 10
machine. I was working with a Microsoft accessibility support advisor to
work out a couple issues I was having,  and we  discovered that pressing
alt-f4 does not work properly. It actually functions like an alt-tab, as it
jumps me to another program. He suggested that I check with Logitech to see
if the alt-f4 key worked on the windows platform. All other key functions
seem to work fine. Before I call Logitech, I wanted to check here first.