[GUI-Talk] Question about USBExternal Hard Drive

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Thu Nov 1 14:44:16 UTC 2018

Yes, I have tried more than one USB port. When I plug the drive-in I hear the little beep but then, nothing else happens. The first time, of course, the driver is loaded but I still could not actually see the external drive. I know there must be a solution but I don’t know what it is. I really appreciate the questions that you all are asking and I’m hoping that you can steer me in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone