[HIABS] HIABS Meeting

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Apr 7 19:11:24 UTC 2018

Aloha everyone,

Since I kept waiting on an empty line and calling back in to find the conference call void of participants, I am determining the meeting canceled. Shannon was having the same experience.

When can folks reschedule?

What can we do to make sure that we do not have this problem with the conference line again?

Mahalo and aloha,

Justin