[HIABS] Fwd: NFBH Scholarship Opportunity

Melissa Gerber 247mjgerber at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:11:20 UTC 2018

Hi All,
This year’s NFBH Convention Schokarship Committee would like your assistance. Our mission this year is to reach as many potential scholarship students as we can. I have attached the scholarship flyer and application. Getting this to the students that really need it is important to us. This is also a positive way to introduce blind individuals to our great organization. Please forward this to any blind student you know that is enrolled in a college program. In the spirit of “Raising Expectations and Building the Federation” we appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Melissa Gerber

Schokarship Committee
Chair