[Home-on-the-range] "If Braille Were Print"

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:27:13 UTC 2016

I think it is a good article. However, do people really get it. When you
turn the responses to braille to responses to print the seem ludicrous, yet
I am not sure people will get it. Why? Because until they start to change
their expectations of us and until many of us change our own, that won't
fix. But I do hope people really read it and pay attention. Maybe I should
have used that one yesterday for my meeting instead of the one on George
Wurtzel, though that is a good one, too. It is long, but it really does
portray a man with high expectations of himself and other blind people.
Your BELL Academy is just a week before ours.
Cindy