[Home-on-the-range] Fwd: [Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior Division - Reminder of September 12th phone meeting

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 13:09:23 UTC 2016

Hello federationists - this conference call, Monday, 9/12, 7 PM/CT might be of interest to anyone interested in the development of the NFBK Senior Division. During our recent board meeting we began discussion regarding how we might approach meetings that would be both accessible and meaningful to our senior's with blindness. The philosophical discussion topic on how and when to accept/ask for help and how to handle a situation when there is no help needed or desired should be interesting and useful.
I hope chapter presidents and/or someone from each chapter can  call in and  get a feel how other divisions approach their support  for their seniors.  Dianne
Begin forwarded message: