[Home-on-the-Range] Meet the blind month

Alison Roets aroets1750 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:36:06 UTC 2020

October is #MeetTheBlindMonth. Due to COVID-19, we cannot go out into the community to share our stories. So we are going to post profiles on some of our members for anyone to read. So, come #MeetTheBlind!

This is Roshunda Holt, a member of the NFB of Kansas South- Central chapter. She is 41 years old and works at Envision where she helps maintain the Accessible Products Hotline. She is an artist, placing in the National Printing House for the Blind contest three times. Roshunda was born with Retinitis Pigmentosa, but says she didn't fully understand it until she was 30. She has been a member of the NFB of Kansas for three years and was elected as Vice President for the year of 2020.

Photo of Roshunda Wearing a red shirt that says blind girl in silver glitter letters