[Home-on-the-Range] Fwd: Accessible NCAA Bracket

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 16 20:49:38 UTC 2022

Good afternoon all list members,

Much to my surprise, the accessible NCAA men’s basketball tournament brackets is back after at least a year long hiatus. Below is Terrell Thompson‘s announcement with the link should you choose to participate. You will need to complete a bracket before 11 AM tomorrow local time. Good luck with brackets.

Best regards,
 Rob Tabor, Jayhawk Chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Begin forwarded message: