[Home-on-the-Range] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] 3rd Annual Believe You Can Virtual Talent Show

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 10 17:31:50 UTC 2022

Greetings Kansas Federation family,

I am forwarding this announcement from the Keystone chapter of the Pennsylvania affiliate in case anybody wants to strap their talents before a live audience via zoom. I will probably be doing something. If I do, I will make a follow up announcement in case anybody wants to tune in. He will however need to buy a ticket as this is an online fundraiser for the Philadelphia chapter.  Anyway, read and enjoy.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net Always awakened, never woke

Begin forwarded message: