[humanser] Mental Status Exam

Jonathan Alpert jna3434 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 17:57:27 UTC 2009

Although you can not do it in a class setting, in real life, you can ask
your coworkers before-after how the person is dressed and how they act.
As far as body language, you can tell  the voice tone, if the person is
looking at you or is looking down-to the side by where their voices are
coming from and if they are shifting around in their seat.
This type of stuff is important. Things that we pick up on  will be
different than a sighted person but they will give us the same information.

good luck
Jonathan