[humanser] preparing for grad school

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sat Sep 24 15:37:41 UTC 2011

Mary Tatum Chappell
---Original Message-----
From: humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Sarah Meyer
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 8:31 AM
To: humanser
Subject: [humanser] preparing for grad school

Hello!
First off, thanks to Kathy and Rick for the welcome messages a few weeks
ago!

I am wondering how people determined which grad school to attend. What
factors did you consider in making your decisions? What should one do
to prepare for grad school? Are there any types of entry-level jobs in
which I could gain some experience that would help me in preparing for
a career in counseling psychology, particularly as I am entering a
phase between undergraduate and graduate education?

Thanks in advance for any insight or suggestions.

Sarah