[humanser] prelicensed social work jobs

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 15 23:30:02 UTC 2012

JD, I just wanted to tell you as another Intern just starting my career; you
are an inspiration. I've shied away from working with kids, chronic mental
health  or extensive traveling as I can't see how I could work with these
population safely and efficiently. To see that another person with a visual
impairment is doing it gives me inspiration. Are you completely blind?