[humanser] Regarding several projects

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 03:49:45 UTC 2013

  HI guys
Who knows enough Spanish to send a project I've come up with for
hospitals and other health institutions? Because they don't have any
protocol of how to treat newly blinded people, especially no
psychologyst to help with giving out the news of a family member
becoming blind, nor any blind models to serve as examples, I've come up
with a project which I sent off to the Pemex hospital (Mexican Petrolium
company has hospitals for its workers) but they didn't give any thought
of any kind, thus I left it for dead.
Also here in Mexico, there's an early intervention center for children
with disabilities in which I presented a similar project. IN both, I
presented group therapy; though Ionly know from what I learned in school
how it works, I think I can handle, thus they also (apart from not
giving any thought) when I went to interview, they made me feel as if
I'm dumb and the staff at the center knew more than I! So I've got them
written up in Word but in Spanish, thus I'd appreciate if any of you
guys with enough Spanish, I could send and you could give feedback if
maybe I should present them again? I'm desperately looking for some kind
of work! Yes I've got a private practice but it's not enough! I don't
mean to rant but 've got lots of potential, but the blindness culture
here is an obstacle! So any help appreciated, on these projects, or any
ideas of how to work, or is self-employment the only option?
Also I wanted to volunteer at an old-people asylum maybe doing group
therapy but also no go! They didn't reject but they made me feel as if
I'm wanting or asking too much when all I'm wanting is an opportunity!
and a way to turn out all these ideas and all this potencial that's
burning inside!
Also I'm thinking about maybe going to schools and give conferences and
talks? Maybe with these I can make a little money or something?
also I've got a psychology program on an Internet radio station which
I'm hoping will evolve in people maybe inviting me to give talks thus
making money?
Thanks for your time, and hope something productive comes out of these;
also I have no way of writing these or asking about if I'm on the right
track, except on here where surely some of you have been on the same
path as I.

--
Gera Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
acseso+subscribe-ios at googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!