[humanser] INTERVIEWING

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Sat Oct 19 01:39:06 UTC 2013

Hi Ericka and all:

I taught Sunday school and participated in discipleship mentoring in a
Baptist church. The pastor and congregation were very supportive and
accepting. I used my Pac Mate and now Braille Sense U2 as my portable
Bible. I don't do as much now because I moved and now attend a
nondenominational church, but people ask about the Braille Bible all of
the time. Participating in church is a great way to show people that blind
people are normal and have something to offer to the congregation as well.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net