[humanser] Give phone number when promottimg online?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 17:04:50 UTC 2014

Good morning, Gera,

         My experience represents someone living in Berkeley,
California in the United States but often do I share my phone number
on the listservs, believing that, if people want/need to contact me,
they ought to be able to do it in whichever way most suits them. So
no, unless sharing your number could risk the safety of your person
or career, share yourself, my sister!
for today, Car
408-209-3239