[humanser] volunteers

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jan 27 23:24:47 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Sandy,

I think I have read and heard that 70's children inhabited the "Me"
generation yet, I find that others in my generation of so-called
Melenials don't see the wealth that is waiting to be heard in older
folks I.E people whom actually know a thing or 2 about life. Your
gifts to us are huge. Don't need to underestimate your wealth!
for today, Car