[humanser] questions about career paths

Carly Mihalakis via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 13:28:20 UTC 2014

Good morning, Kelsey,

         I don't wanna just whore out my friend, Kelly's expertise,
whom I know from the NFB's sportsandrec list, which you might wanna
also join, but if memory serves, I know Kelly Thornbury is at least
blind and a budding personal trainer. He may have answers to your
inquiries about the discipline. If you make tuchee with him, be sure
to say I don't mean to treat his expertise like some kina whore, of
course, never to speak damaging-ly of suppliers of a sexual service
like prostitution. !!!
Good luck, Kelsey, and join the sport's list!
for today, Car

Hello,