[humanser] introduction and a few questions

Ericka Short dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:35:40 UTC 2015

I'm glad you posted here. I thought I knew what I wanted to do when I was in high school. I've pursued what I thought I wanted and now at 43 I'm not so sure what I want to do.  I work in education and social work and now I think I want to find a way to blend these together. I'm not ruling anything out though. JD Townsend gave you really great advice. Explore everything and take this time at the beginning of your young adult life to find out who you are and what you want to do. Don't be afraid of change either. As you get older you found out more of your strengths and him to admit some of your weaknesses. Don't be afraid to learn something new whether it's blindness skills or anything else. We all need to be adaptable. The cited world doesn't realize this always.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone