[humanser] Introducing myself

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon May 25 03:39:45 UTC 2015

Hello Jonathan,
I, like you, came to psychology via a brain injury that left me blind--among
other things after reaching adulthood. I welcome you to this broad list of
rising and veteran professionals in the work of human service. Please take
advantage of the wisdom and insight you will find here and, contribute as it
sounds like you are a wonderful addition to our growing division. Thank you
for sharing you with us...
Best to you in all of your endeavors,
Mary Tatum Chappell