[humanser] Sorrowful announcement

David R. Stayer davidandloristayer at verizon.net
Tue May 26 11:21:54 UTC 2015

I am deeply saddened to hear about Denise. I hope Adam does come to our
convention. Last year I  lost my wife Lori to Cancer and support of my
Federation truly helped. Adam I will personally do what I can to help
you in this time of need. May G-d give you the strength you require.

Each day is a precious gift David R. Stayer, LCSW-R