[humanser] EEOC on blindness and employment

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Nov 21 01:35:03 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Here is a link that may aid job applicants:

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=113382,00.html.

You may have to use the "H" key to get to headings that are related but the
document is a good read if you want to read the entire piece.

As far as disclosure goes; I do not disclose my blindness in advance.
However, I must admit that there is one question I wished I would have asked
before going on an interview such as will there be any type of testing.  I
went to two interviews where there were examinations to be taken and I did
not have any accommadations to aid me in taking these exams.

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW