[humanser] Introduction/volunteering

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Fri Sep 25 14:08:10 UTC 2015

Hi Brianna,

Try volunteering at a nursing home. They probably won't say no. If you go
into social work you will need to get a masters degree, then pass your
state's CSW test, which everyone has to do, then after you work a while,
take your LCSW test. This is the license that has teeth. With it, you get
more money and can practice on your own, or work for soman agency or
hospital and sign your own charts without having to find someone to sign off
for you.

Paulette