[humanser] Do you know about these?

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Mon Dec 12 22:23:18 UTC 2016

Hi, listers,

I took part in a job interview today at a counseling center that is
under the umbrella of a hospital.

The interviewer said the company uses Intelligence Medical Software,
part of HealthTech, and Phoenix software.

Have any of you used either of these software types? Is any research
available?

I suppose my broader question is, Why bother being a counselor if the
act of paperwork is so time-consuming that a person who is blind never
can keep up? It took me weeks even to feel comfortable with the software
I'm using. What was the learning process for you folks? How can you ever
make a living at this when it's so much work and such a drag to do?

Please tell me if all this is worth the effort, and why.

Cheryl Wade, Outpatient Therapist

Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center