[humanser] Requesting suggestions for dealing with problematic website

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Dec 28 06:44:53 UTC 2016

If you have someone local, you might fill out the inaccessible form(s) with visual assistance. Not sure the
interviewer would think of this, but this also demonstrates your ability to resolve problems without requiring
the employer to know how you do it. Also, and pardon me for any undue skepticism here... if the employer were
literally filtering people this way, the local-assistance approach simply gets through anyway.

Obviously it would also be nice if the site itself were to become more accessible...