[humanser] Office Behavior

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:39:57 UTC 2016

Good Morning,
	I can only imagine that your laugh is wonderful and contagious. As
one that has a noteable laugh, I understand the concern about laughing in a
strange environment. Duff makes a great point that you will be able to get
to know the environment and what people in the workplace themselves do.
	Just remember that they selected you based upon your true self. This
includes your wonderful sense of humor and your glorious laughter. A laugh
that is suppressed, Turns a smile into a frown. Sometimes laughter alone can
lift the spirits of others and provide a healing balm on the ailing heart.
Just as a repressed laugh can turn a smile into a frown, an expressed laugh
can turn a frown into a smile. Don't let anyone steal your Joy!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805