[humanser] February Education and Development Committee Meeting

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 20:04:08 UTC 2017

    Hello Everyone,

The February meeting of the Education and Development Committee will be held at 4:00 PM EST tomorrow February 15th.
Our teleconference call in number is: 513-386-0000 followed by the access code which is 554254 and then the pound sign.

 We will be following up on Washington Seminar , looking ahead to the rest of the year and to our national convention.

Everyone is invited to join us and your contributions are appreciated, welcome,  and valued.  I hope you will be able to attend and I am looking forward to a  productive meeting.

Most Sincerely,

Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Chair