[humanser] Education and development committee meeting tomorrow!

Tabea Meyer tnmeyer174 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 05:51:22 UTC 2018

Good evening!

We would like to invite you to join us for an education and development committee meeting tomorrow evening, Thursday, January 18, at 8 PM Eastern. We look forward to continuing to explore how this committee can serve you best! In particular, we would like to create a space for you to share resources, such as journal articles, free or low-cost reading materials, therapeutic worksheets, etc., that might benefit other students and professionals in the human services field  on this listserv and in the division. We look forward to continuing to learn and grow together.

Call in information is as follows
1-513-386-0000
Access code: 554254

We look forward to connecting with you tomorrow!

Tabea Meyer