[Iabs-talk] Fw: [il-talk] Sales Committee Meeting

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Apr 27 22:58:48 UTC 2010

To sponsor me in the race for independence which raises funds for the
Imagination Fund affiliated with the NFB Jernigan Institute, you can go to
www.raceforindependence.org.  Help us build innovative programs and products
to gain true independence.    For more information on NFB, the Jernigan
Institute and the Imagination Fund, go to www.nfb.org.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org