[IABS-Talk] Reminder Chicago Chapter Meeting Saturday via Zoom

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:44:50 UTC 2020

NFB OF ILLINOIS, David Meyer, President, Chicago Chapter is inviting you to
a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Meeting

Time: May 9, 2020 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Notes:

This meeting is password protected. If you use the URL, the password is
embedded and incripted. If you plan to call into the meeting, you will need
to input it. It is our Usual Chicago Chapter Password. If you don't know
what that is, please contact Dave Meyer offlist. We are not including it
here as that encourages zoom bombing, interference with our meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting using URL

https://zoom.us/j/98257464358?pwd=eXpxY3RpUUtBckVidUNFby8zdUg0UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98257464358#

If you use the one touch mobile link, you will still need the password.

Otherwise just call:

+13126266799

Meeting ID: 982 5746 4358

You will still need the password

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer

773-307-6440

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org> www.nfbofillinois.org