[il-talk] something of interest

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Wed Feb 25 00:12:06 UTC 2009

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: <AZNOR99 at aol.com>
To: <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [il-talk] something of interest

Debbie and All,
While it is true that the NFB and the Law School Admissions Council had
scheduled meetings with the goal of negotiating a solution to the lack of
access
for blind people, LSAC canceled those meetings and did not reschedule them.

As ever, negotiating a settlement during pending litigation is possible and
may result in the outcome we want.  For now, we all will have to stay
tuned.

Ronza

In a message dated 2/23/2009 8:28:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,