[il-talk] To all chicago chapter members

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 16 16:08:57 UTC 2011

Dear Chicago Chapter Members:

If you wish to vote in the upcoming election in April, our constitution
asserts that you must have attended at least one meeting in the previous 12
months, and that you must be current in the payment of your dues, (currently
$2 per year.)  So, to insure your right to vote next month, please come to
the meeting if you have not attended one since this past April.  Also,
please be prepared to pay your dues for 2011.  All dues should be given to
Steve Hastalis, Chicago Chapter treasurer.  He will be prepared to take your
dues during the March meeting.

Also, please don't forget that we will be presenting the Blind Driver
Challenge as well as the press conference imeediately afterward as our
program item.  You won't want to miss it.