[il-talk] Tech Question - Context Menu

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Mar 13 15:21:55 UTC 2012

Several times over the past few days my computer has behaved strangely, and
I'd welcome any ideas about what's going on.  When I press the alt key,
instead of putting me on the task bar with File, Edit, View, Tools, etc.,
JAWS says "Context Menu."  At that point the arrow keys read nothing, and
the JAWS cursor only says Context Menu.  Sometimes I can get back to normal
by pressing alt-tab, but sometimes not.  Alt f4 doesn't work, and neither
does Escape, so I generally have to reboot.  Any and all suggestions will be
greatly appreciated!

Debbie