[il-talk] Tech Question - Context Menu

Hai Nguyen Ly gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 15:28:59 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie,
This has to do with a persistent issue with JAWS loosing focus. I too notice this behavior occasionally. By chance, do you know what version of JAWS you are using?
Also, what application are you running when you observe this behavior?
Finally, have you checked to make sure you are using the latest updates for JAWS?

Best Regards:
Hai Nguyen Ly
Email:
h.nguyen.ly at gmail.com