[il-talk] Tech Question - Context Menu

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:00:34 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie

I don't know the solution, but here's something you might want to try until
someone else can solve the issue.  Instead of rebooting your computer when
this happens, try getting out of JAWS, then restarting JAWS.  You will have
to have a shortcut key to start JAWS if you don't already.

Besides being maybe a quick fix for that moment, if things go back to normal
after that process, you know you probably have a JAWS problem.

Bob