[il-talk] help for newly blinded person

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 15:14:06 UTC 2014

We need to find someone who can assist a lovely older lady to learn some basic cooking and adaptive techniques for matching clothes.  She has just lost her vision for the second time and needs to learn the microwave and the like.  She lives near Joliet.  Please contact me offlist at pattischang at gmail.com if you can help with this.  Thank you.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org